- I DO NOT remove gel polish applied at a Non Standard Salon. Please return to original salon for removal.
- I will go through the use of the LED lamp at the beginning of your appointment but improper hand placement will mean your gel polish doesn't sure and will
- DO NOT PEEL OFF YOUR GEL POLISH, this is likely to rip layers of your natural nail and cause serious damage.
- Please use Cuticle oil on your nails twice a day. I recommend OPI Avoplex which you can get from Boots.
- To make your nail polish last as long as possible, please wear gloves when doing household cleaning/ gardening
- Always moisturise your hands after washing
- I would recommend a manicure every two weeks and pedicure every four weeks.